Making the Pie
Serving the Pie
Salvaging the Knife
He heads out to the garage, and I hear the banging of my rock-like pie being hammered against the side of our metal trash can.
A Marriage Metaphor
Reflecting Back 25 Years
- …not to try so hard. Daniel would far rather have an ordinary gift given by a relaxed wife than an amazing gift delivered by a stress-case!
- …mistakes don’t have to “mean anything.” About me. About my marriage. They mean I’m human. Perfectionism used to convince me that I needed to hide that fact at all cost. 2 Corinthians 12:9a reminds me that God’s “grace is sufficient for [me]” and that His “power is made perfect in weakness.”
- …“love covers over a multitude of sins.” (1 Peter 4:8b) So does laughter.
- What kitchen disaster has become a legend in your family?
- How do you handle mistakes?
- Anything else on your heart!